Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chapter Five and an EDP

I finished Chapter Five's first draft just minutes ago. It contains a little romance and a big plot twist. Hopefully a good read though honestly I haven't even gone over it with my editing brain switched on yet. I'll get to it later. I am too busy editing the first four chapters and fixing all the little holes and disconnects that littered the pages. Tomorrow morning I should be able to make some headway with Chapter Six which will be a Ruth-centric chapter and also help to push the story upwards towards the climax.

In other news, I have decided to shoot for 11/11/11 as my Estimated Date of Publication. Perhaps too soon but I was inspired watching 'Downton Abbey' this week. The ceasefire for the end of the first war was on 11/11 at 11:00 am. Also, I think my old numerology loving landlord would be pleased with the date. I am embracing a mentality that Steve Jobs used to make impossible things not only possible but done: reality distortion field. Not too hard since it is usually the place I call home anyway but I feel somehow validated that Jobs also inhabited it.

So, please read Chapter Five and if you can, tell me what you think. Thanks and happy reading!
Timeless, A Novel- Chapter Five

P.S. I'm on Twitter now @TiffanyMKey.

No comments:

Post a Comment