Thursday, November 3, 2011

The End of Chapter Eight

I am on the downward slope now, my friends. Chapter Eight is finished and Chapter Nine is underway. I have decided that for now on, I will only share bits and pieces of the novel, saving a lot of the juicy bits for the actual publication. I am looking forward to starting on the editing this weekend. My partner-in-crime, I mean life, is working on the cover as we speak. Things are going strong. I hope that by this time next week, I will have already pressed the submit button on Amazon. Before then, I have a lot of work to do. It is good work though so worth the loss of sleep and sanity for a few more nights. Until I have to start book two, that is.

Happy reading!
Timeless, A Novel- Chapter Eight Rough Draft Last Half

No comments:

Post a Comment